And as an added bonus, please enjoy this logical proof:
I’m not a fan of pirates (I’ve always been pro-ninja) but what really gets my goat is how these Somali criminals are being called pirates, when they logically cannot be. Here is the proof:
3. Ms // ~Ps
4. Ps→Gs U.I. 1
5. Ms→~Gs U.I. 2
6. ~Gs M.P. 3,5
7. ~Ps M.T. 4,6
Px is “x is a pirate”
Gx is “x drinks grog”
Mx is “x is Muslim”
s is “Somali”
The argument written in English is as follows:
1. All Pirates drink Grog.
2. All Muslims do not drink Grog.
3. The Somalis are Muslim.
4. If the Somalis are Pirates, then they would drink Grog.
5. If the Somalis are Muslims, then they do not drink Grog.
6. Since the Somalis ARE Muslims they do not drink Grog.
7. Therefore, since the Somalis do not drink Grog, they cannot be Pirates.