My friend David has his own Live Journal, check it out...
But for those on Oberlin's network, or other really slow connection, here is the summary of David's vicious smear campaign against your humble narrator...
"Here, Andrew does all sorts of cool things, like:
1) Discuss his up-and-coming Japan trip
2) Praise KOTOR, the first good "Star Wars" product in YEARS
3) Praise his favorite wrestlers, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar"
Let's break it down:
1) Discuss his up-and-coming Japan trip TRUE
2) Praise KOTOR, the first good "Star Wars" product in YEARS TRUE
3) Praise his favorite wrestlers, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar FALSE!!!!
I don't like Brock Lesnar, or any other Nazi. Look forward to an upcoming live journal update involving "potential clever signs for my smackdown visit" many will revolve around Lesnar and him being a Nazi.
Randy Orton is a decent wrestler but david really really really loves him. David talks about him all the time. All I hear is Orton this, and Orton that. David just recently revealed that he loves Orton more than he does the Rock. David told me that if given the chance he would save Randy Orton's life over the Rock's. I was shocked, but David stressed it was true. So I just bust David's chops about how he has abandoned the Rock, for this upstart young sprout. Orton is good but he is no Rock DAVID! You once understood that. How long until you start loving Bill Goldberg? Telling me you hate the Rock and Orton rules has placed you on a slippery slippery slope dear friend. A slippery slope that I fear you may slip on, because it is a slippery slippery slope that is slippery. Beware new talent, beware the Lesnar's Orton's of the WWE...